Emmanuel Adjei (Director, Finance and Administration)
Emmanuel is the Director of Finance and Administration at A3 Trusted Consult limited and the Managing Partner for E.K Adjei & Associates. With over 11 years accumulated working experience in auditing and consulting, Emmanuel Adjei’s professional experience can be summarized as per 7 years with Mazars where he is a manager, responsible for a team of 13 professionals in auditing, Management consultancy, tax and general accountancy practice and 4 years as accounts officer at Nowak Limited.
Emmanuel is a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana) and has seven years post qualification experience as a Chartered Accountant. He holds a Master of Science degree in accounting and finance from the University of Ghana. He is currently in the final level of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (Ghana). Emmanuel began his career in the financial sector with Techiman Area Teachers Cooperative Credit Union for two years. He became an accounts officer at in Accra before his qualification as a Chartered Accountant. He then moved to Mazars Ghana an international audit firm where he was appointed an Audit Senior at entry level. He was faster above average in the rank to become an Audit Manager. Based on his passion for what he does, he attained a practicing certificate from the Institute of Chartered Accountants to practice as an Auditor.
Some of the industries where he has worked as an external auditor include:
· Government sector: Precious Mineral Marketing Company, National Health Insurance Authority
· Banking sector: Rural Bank, Equity Microfinance, Techiman Area Teacher Cooperative Credit Union, Jinssaving and loans, Shalom Micro finance.
· Manufacturing Sector: Nexans Kaplementals, HPW fresh and dry
· Non-Bank Financial Sector: CDH Financial group, Ghana Limited, NDK Financial Services
· Mining Sector: Macachieto Company Limited, Kyereboso Mining Ltd, Athena International Ltd, AA Minerals Limited, Ramp International Limited
· Insurance: Ascoma Ghana, Riscovery Insurance DEZA Insurance ltd,
· Media Sector: IPSOS, Multiple Concepts Group ltd.
· Hospital: Encom Hotel Limited
· Emmanuel Adjei has also carried out several Audits in various commercial organizations in the Manufacturing, Education, and Health sectors
Qualifications & Professional Membership
· Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana
· MSc. Accounting and Finance (UGBS)
Chartered institute of Taxation (Final)